Knowing how to narrow the pores on the face, you can not waste time on inefficient means and immediately start experimenting with effective ways. It must be said that wide pores can be not only the result of improper care, bad habits, poor ecology, but also a feature of the skin. In the latter case, it is difficult to improve the situation, but with comprehensive and systematic care it is quite possible.
Tips of a beautician
In general, the size of pores is determined genetically, so it can not be changed. But each hole has a “collagen cuff” that thins and decreases in size with age or due to adverse factors.
Before using all available tools and methods, you need to deal with the cause of contaminated and wide pores. Most often, the causes of this condition may be:
- hormonal problems due to malfunctions in the functioning of the thyroid or pancreas;
- Poor skin cleansing;
- a build-up of toxins in the body;
- The presence of bad habits;
- Unbalanced diet;
- violation of the drinking regime.
Also, do not discount constant stress, weak immune system, taking hormonal drugs, as well as abuse of heavy cosmetics.
Narrowing the pores on the face with folk remedies and care cosmetics is real if the problem is not running. The main thing is to do all this regularly, not expecting an instant effect after the first procedure. In other cases, you will have to undergo cosmetic procedures in the cabin.
Method No 1: Cryotherapy
To quickly narrow the pores on the face, you do not even need to go anywhere. You can help yourself by simply freezing, for example, mineral water in cubes. Ice is used for facial self-massage (you need to avoid sensitive areas near the eyes) in the morning and in the evening. This rule should be taken into the habit.
Looking for information on how to narrow pores at home, many meet the advice to use for freezing not ordinary water, and decoctions of rosehip or medicinal herbs – limes, marigolds, chamomile or psyllium. This is a very good recommendation.
The rubbing of ice cubes has a positive effect on the overall condition of the skin:
- Reduces pores
- Reduces sebum production;
- Relieves fatigue and tension;
- gives a small lifting effect.
The main thing is to clean and prepare the skin well before using such products, removing fat and dirt. Indeed, it makes sense to narrow only pure pores. If they are clogged with dirt, the effect of all procedures will be zero.
At the same time, hot water is advised not to use at all. Many people mistakenly think that hot water can better cleanse your skin. But for extended time, this is one of the worst options. It is better to use homemade scrubs and cleansing masks instead of hot water.
Method No 2: Clay masks
Looking for an answer to the questionhow to reduce pores on the face,many face the standard recommendation – often use masks made of clay.
The masks of green, white and blue clay are especially useful, with the latter considered universal and suitable for people with different skin types. It heals inflammation, eliminates flaking, removes pigmentation, so that the skin becomes matte and smooth. Masks made of green clay are more suitable for oily skin, clean and relieve acne. White clay removes fat, has an anti-inflammatory effect, bleaches and narrows pores.
- Mix the clay with a little olive oil, honey and lemon juice.
- It’s good to steam your skin.
- Apply the mixture in a thick layer, so that the mask does not dry in the first 5 minutes
- Wait about half an hour. You can’t walk with a clay mask, as it is heavy and will pull the skin down. It is better to lie down and rest.
- Rinse off the remnants with cool water.
To close thepores, it remains to rub the face with an ice cube, better from the broth of medicinal herbs.
Method No 3: Soda
Soda powder has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, so it helps. You need to take 2 tbsp of warm water and soda, mix and gently rub into the skin for at least a minute. After that, it is necessary to rinse the face with cool water, washing away exfoliating cells, dust and dirt.
Method 4: Egg white
Knowing how to narrow the pores on the nose with protein, you can quickly put the skin in order before an important event and not worry that this feature can spoil the overall impression. Enough is enough:
- Beat the protein well.
- Stir it with the freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Apply to the face in several layers and lie down. A horizontal position is necessary, as the mixture will strongly tighten the skin when drying out.
- Once the mass is dry, remove its residues and wash well with cool water.
To consolidate the effect, it is important not to forget to rub your face with ice.
Method No 5: Gelatin
Not knowing how to narrow pores by home means, many girls make mistakes. For example, in the case of a gelatin mask, it is very important to remove it in a timely manner. If you do not do it in time, it will simply have to be ripped off the face, injuring the skin.
- Pour the gelatin with warm milk and leave to swell for 30 minutes.
- Grind the activated charcoal tablet into a powder and enter into the mixture.
- Stir and apply the mass to the problem areas.
- Wait for the mask to catch and dry a little. At the same time, it should remain quite elastic.
- Remove the resulting film from the face. If everything was done correctly, it should depart immediately and completely.
This mask operates on the principle of cleaning purchase strips. Clean open pores now need to be rubbed with ice to narrow them down.
Method No 6: Lemon
A good effect has a lemon compress. So, how to close the pores on your face with lemon:
- Squeeze the juice out of the citrus.
- Combine a quarter cup of juice with 100 ml of warm water.
- Wet the cloth cloth in the solution and apply to the problem areas.
- Hold about a quarter of an hour.
Lemon juice is known for all its anti-inflammatory and bleaching properties. But in addition, it still brightens black dots and narrows pores.
Method 7: Apple with Horseradish
This mixture perfectly improves blood microcirculation, nourishes, cleanses and tightens pores. To prepare the mask you need to take one small apple, a piece of horseradish and protein. So, how to narrow the enlarged pores with these ingredients:
- Grind the apple and horseradish in a convenient way.
- In a separate container, beat the protein to make foam.
- Stir all the ingredients.
- Apply mass to the face.
- Hold for 15 minutes, then rinse with a decoction of medicinal herbs.
People with sensitive skin should be careful with this mask, as horseradish sometimes causes a negative reaction in the form of burning and itching.
Method 8: Aloe
This plant should be in every house, as in folk cosmetology and medicine it is used everywhere. Both the juice and the porridge of leaves can be used to care for the face. Freshly pressed juice is advised to regularly wipe the clean face, and from porridge – periodically make compresses and masks. Aloe perfectly moisturizes the skin, nourishes and narrows pores.
Method No 9: Parsley
Another plant, very useful for beauty and health. Here’s how to narrow the pores on your cheeks with this fragrant green:
- Take a small bunch of leaves and grind into the gruel.
- Combine with yogurt or kefir to make a porridge.
- Apply a thick layer on the cheeks and leave for a third of an hour.
- Rinse with a daisy broth.
Masks and compresses based on parsley well whiten, clean pores from dirt, narrow them and in addition remove the accumulated toxins.
Method No 10: Tomato
Natural acids and potassium, contained in tomatoes, start the process of narrowing pores. To do this, it is enough to grind one fruit in the gruel and apply the mixture on the face. Soak on the skin for at least 15 minutes, then rinse.
If people’s methods are ineffective, then it is time to turn to modern methods.
To narrow the pores after cleaning will help grinding the face in the cabin using a special device with microcrystals. One or two procedures will not suffice, you need to take a course – at least 4-5 sessions. But the result will be noticeable: the skin will be aligned, will become smooth, the dim complexion will disappear, and the pores will decrease in size.
Looking for an answer to the question how to narrow the pores on the face forever, many girls find a recommendation to use a laser. Beauty salons offer modern laser-using technologies that stimulate the growth of collagen fibers, make the skin more dense. As a result, pores narrow so that they become almost invisible even with a minimal make-up. During the procedure, the surface of the skin is polished with a laser beam that removes the top layer of the epidermis. Appointed by course, as a rule, in 10-12 sessions.
Knowing how to effectively narrowthe pores, you can improve the condition of your skin and not get upset by seeing your own reflection in the mirror. Nevertheless, it is necessary to understand that it is impossible to narrow down pores forever and completely get rid of such a “deficiency”. Therefore, it is recommended to treat this problem more easily and not to make it a tragedy.